Dr. Sanjay Jain is a senior psychiatrist in Jaipur and has an experience of more than 13 years in this field. He started his medical education in 1998 and has completed MBBS and MD in psychiatry from SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur.
He has done more than 15 international research studies on various psychiatric disorders. He has worked in 5 international research projects in Singapore.
- Total 13 Years of experience as a mental health expert as a psychiatrist
- Currently working as a Consultant Psychiatrist in Jain Neuropsychiatry Jaipur.
- Worked as Resident Psychiatry in SMS medical college, Jaipur
- Worked as a Mental Health expert and Investigator in Mental Health Care and Research, Jaipur
- Worked as NLE in Bracket Neurosciences, Pennsylvania, USA
- Worked as CRA in Lu Asia pacific(Singapore)
- Worked as CRC in Neeman Medical International
- Completed MBBS from SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur
- Completed MD – Psychiatry from SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur
- Completed PGCPS from IMA AKN Sinha Institute, Delhi
- Registered member of Rajasthan Medical Council
- Worked as Investigator in More than 15 international clinical research projects in various psychiatric disorders including – Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Adolescent Schizophrenia, Tic Disorder, etc.
- Worked as CRA in 3 international research projects on Depression and Schizophrenia.
- Qualified rater for various rating scales in psychiatry including – PANSS, HAM-D, MADRS, HAMA, CGI-S, CGI-I, AIMS, BARS, SAS
- Trainer for psychiatrists in India for various rating scales.
- Dissertation in A study of Neurocognitive impairment, Soft neurological signs and Disability in the Euthymic patients of Bipolar affective disorder.
- Published paper in the Indian Journal of Research on NLR ratio in a patient with depression and its correlation with its severity.
- Conducted workshops in stress management, Anger management, lectures in schools, institutes, and colleges
Obsessive compulsive disorder, OCD
Substance Abuse Disorder
Cannabis(Ganja, Bhang) abuse
Opioid (Doda) abuse
Sleeping pills abuse
Any other drug abuse
Low Sexual desire
Excessive sexual thought
Old age psychiatry
Behavioral issues in old age
Child Psychiatric problem
ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactive disorder)
Mental retardation(Low IQ)
Difficult to be managed child
Cognitive behavior therapy
Exposure and response prevention
Heaviness in head
Tightness in head
Difficulties in concentration
Gastritis due to psychological factors